Rolling Rehab’s project “Drive and Thrive” will be showcasing driving with a disability at the Clarkson Hammond May Live festival.
See Drive and Thrive Tab for more details.
Sign up today for an Uber voucher and get your first ride free! – See Uber tab for more details.
COMPETITION RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The competition is only open to people who have a permanent mobility impairment which affects them to the extent that they make use of a wheelchair on a permanent basis.
- Only ONE Entry per person is allowed.
- The winner will be required to correctly answer 3 questions as per the Entry form.
- The prizes include one wheelchair ticket and one care attendant ticket to the Clarkson Hammond and May Live show at 21h00 on Friday 12th June 2015 at the TicketPro Dome. Details available on www.clarksonhammondandmaylive.co.za
- The prize is not transferable, cannot be exchanged for another show and is not redeemable for cash.
- Entries can only be done via the Rolling Rehab website.
- The closing time and date for entries is 09h00 on Monday 8th June. No late entries will be allowed.
- Prize-winners will be contacted telephonically on Monday 8th June 2015 and must be available to answer the call by our mystery celebrity in order to receive the prize. It will be announced on Radio (1485AM / DSTV audio channel 869) between 13h00 and 14h00 on the 8th June 2015 and on the Drive and Thrive Facebook page. Phone calls can take place at any time during the day.
See Terms and Conditions for more details. Click here…